Senin, 11 Februari 2013

How to Make Valentine Love Potion Cupcakes



Funny how inspiration strikes at the strangest circumstances. Like these love potion cupcakes. 
I was busy deleting spam comments from my blog when an interesting phrase caught my attention. If I remember correctly is says "Love potion blah blah blah". I wish I could have saved the whole comment but I can't find it now. All I can remember was the phrase "love potion" and just like in the movies (or TV), bulb dinged on my head and an idea for a Valentine post was born. 
Ahh.. love potion, in Filipino - gayuma, how can I transform it into cupcakes? How do they really look like? Is this something one applies like a perfume or something that can be drunk so one can attract someone? I was thinking mine should be a literal version - a cauldron overfilled with hearts with some hearts literally jumping out of it. 

Want to make some Valentine Love Potion Cupcakes? Here's how!

Love Potion Cupcake Tutorial

What we need
Fondant in brown, red, white
Small heart fondant cutters
Small heart sprinkles
Fondant ball tool
Toothpick
Rolling pin
Water and brush to glue things together
Here's how:
(1) Roll brown fondant into a ball. 
(2) Create a cavity on the top of the brown fondant using the ball tool. 
(3) Roll a piece of fondant into a rope.
(4) Position the rope on the edge of the cavity. Cut the excess. 

(5) Roll red and white fondant thickly. 
(6) Cut out small hearts in different sizes. 
(7) Stick some hearts onto the toothpick
(8) Stick the toothpick onto the "cauldron"
(9) Fill the "cauldron" with heart sprinkles
Have a fun-filled, sweet and oh so romantic Valentines everyone! 

1 komentar:

  1. Sa wakas ay nakahanap na ako ng isang tunay na manggagamot na nakapagbalik sa akin ng aking asawa kahapon na sobrang saya ko ngayon. Isang malaking pasasalamat sa PA OBA sa pagbabalik ng aking asawa, at gusto ko ring pasalamatan si Danica Ricardo sa pagbabahagi ng komento tungkol sa PA OBA sa internet.
    Kung gusto mo ring tulungan ka ng PA OBA, maaari mo siyang kontakin sa whatsapp/viber +2348144748581 o email: obastarspell@gmail.com

    BalasHapus